Originally Posted by arhustuck
Hello,

I've been playing through this game, and just got to Silverglen. However, in that town, something is wrong with Arhu - he's in his cat form walking around saying to talk to him, but I can't interact with him.

I'm guessing this isn't gamebreaking, but I have very limited playtime, and I'd really hate to miss out on normal quests my first time playing. Is there any way to fix this?

Did you speak with Arhu - in man form - when you entered Luculla Forest?

I haven't looked into the game scripts but there is a chance that Cat Arhu remains silent until the talk with Man Arhu is over.

It's not really game breaking though because Arhu only gives you some additinal story background - which you will learn other ways too - and some directions. There is a good chance that talking to Cat Arhu in Silverglen diverts you from what you should do and that is search for the White Witch. You should not loose anything if Cat Arhu does not activate.
(You get the same hints and directions later in the game from someone else, talking to Cat Arhu may divert you ...)

Minor SPOILER: pick up Brandon's quest in Silverglen before you continue the search for the White Witch even if you will not be able to do that quest for a long time ...

Last edited by FrauBlake; 26/09/16 05:59 AM.