Originally Posted by Gelatinous Rube
Originally Posted by Regicide
I kinda feel that complaining about skimpy armour in a game is akin to walking up to a person painting naked people on an easel and start calling them sexist and telling them to paint clothes on them this instant. Larian's artistic design process is completely up to them. They should have the freedom (along with every other artist in every field ever) to design their works however they see fit. I mean i'm glad you aren't one of those people that are like HOW DARE THEY! THEY NEED TO CHANGE THIS IMMEDIATELY BECAUSE IT OFFENDS ME! CENSOR EVERYTHING! but still it grinds my gears a bit when people complain about the artists visions not aligning with their own.

I kinda feel that

1) You don't have a tight grasp on on the OP's position. The OP was chiefly concerned with the female version of the Elf race being singled out for skimpier wear, which I think is a completely reasonable concern. The OP was somewhat mollified when she learned that both sexes of that race display the same general attire.

2) I also kind of feel like you missed this somewhere along the way:

Originally Posted by Larian Early Access
How are you planning on involving the Community in your development process?

“Like with the first Divinity: Original Sin, your feedback is essential for us to make the game better, so we'd love to hear from you. Let us know what you think of the balancing, what bugs you encountered, what you think could be improved and what adventures you experienced. The more you tell us, the better we can make Divinity: Original Sin 2!”

Take a look around. All anyone is doing is talking about things they wish would change, or that could make the game better in their opinion. I'm sorry that "grinds your gears".

Aye that is true about the OP's change in stance once she saw the males were represented accordingly sorry for not mentioning that further than i did.

As for the feedback is essential bit yes i have seen that before as iv'e been following this games development since the beginning but i think the time for complete aesthetic overhauls has been and gone this late in a development cycle. I recall seeing on the kickstarter forums for dos 2 a poll on stylized vs. realistic armour and the poll came out at about 50/50, slightly favouring the stylized viewpoint. So this topic has already been extensively discussed and thought over by the community and Larian team and what they decided on is apparent from the outcome of the games aethetics.

cheers.