I dont know if this is the right place to post bugs and impressions, but here goes!

Bugs:
Crackling thunder - i found myself in a bug, where a crack of thunder would play quiet often, even if i was inside a house or somewhere thunder and rain should not appear (:

Summon fire elemental (totem) - i can summon this, but it has next to zero animations, and attacks dont register (no dmg, but ap i consumed)

Location markers do not dissapear.
I got markers all over the map (pirate tresure, hidden cave) even though i visited and got what i needed these places.
I think the problem occurs because im learning about these locations (quests) after i've already visited them.

Completing quests - im playing with a friend, and only he can archive quests ):
Completed quests are not automatically archived?

Bugs / impressions
*SPOILER*

Gargoyle maze is quiet a mess it seems. I stumbled in there on accident, and without a quest for it. I had the baccus ring, so i got teleported to the tower (with no way of getting back out!!!) [Well i did have teleportation spell learned, but i might not have!]
Inside the tower the 2 undeads playing cards was bugged the first time i encountered them - finishing dialog sent me to "FIGHT", but the fight was cancelled right after. Attacking them manually would not trigger a fight either.

After some tingering, i got to the burning dude in the middle. who for some reason had -45 attitude against me from the get go, making it impossible to have dialogue until a gave him stuff ):

I had no idea how to put out the fire too.

Appart from these minor hiccups, i had a blast playing and cant wait for the final release!