After 33 hours, I'm done. The one who checks my logs especially that last battle is probably scratching their head "what the hell is that guy doing? WHY? WHY?" But yeah... waiting for the next patch now (or maybe skip that one depending on what combat changes it brings) so here's the last report for probably quite some time.

* Kerban's slow really makes it that he needs a LOT longer to reach the harbor than the other Seekers. Why do he and Leya have it anyway?
* You cannot talk to Samandel at all anymore after the Seekers go to the harbor. I assume she was supposed to join them?
* Gareths cloak REALLY clips with his shield btw, Kerban too.
* With Han and Simone Gareth generally does his line 5/6 times before leaving again.
* Often loud thunder can be heard (also inside) without rain or anything?
* When taking the note of Tolemy, you don't actually get the note. You have to kill him to gain it from his body.
* Also the journal updates telling me about the contents of the note before reading the actual note (or from above, even gain it)
* When you do get the note then, it's "stolen"
* Duggan says Leya is "safe back at the cave"... the seekers are in no cave.
* If the rat survives the Shriekers (after all, you can make it run down after killing them) you can no longer talk to him. Also once reaching the docks, he'll return back to the stairs to wander around.
* If Slane arrives against the Shriekers The Purged Dragon completes without new entry.
* If Slane arrives against the Shriekers, and kills them before the rat reaches them, the PC will comment on the Rat's unfortunate death... which never happened.
* If Slane kills the Shriekers and you run even a little bit forward, they all run off to the boat, leaving you without backup. Even if you talk to Gareth, the support is already despawned and unavailable.
* Conversation to pick teammates seem oddly worded (trying to pick healers x2)
* The "Kerban looks at fallen comrades" makes little sense if he assists you against Alexander.
* That moment when Duggan uses Electric Discharge and... STUNS YOUR ENTIRE TEAM. *sigh*
* Feder doesn't talk in the Seeker camp.
* Gratiana is back at the Seeker camp for some reason during the assault on the ship (talked to her about her soul jar again at the harbor)
* I don't think the dialogue should say "You step onto the boat" if doing so is a manual action.
* Yarrow flower: 100% chance to set Yarrow Flower for 0 turn(s)... What the hell IS that?
* If you eat 1 shell, you know the effect of all shells. Why not with fish, since it's the same principle there?
* Carrots give +1.00 sight... that stat is no longer in the game.
* Eating a blue mushroom does nothing.

Time for the thing I saved for last, crafting-feedback;
* Pitchfork weights 2, most other spears weigh 1.
* Apparently there are 2 kinds of buckets; 1 with description, 1 without. That without should be removed.
* There are leather boots ingame with "chainmail boots" as description, and scale boots saying "Plate mail boots"
* Got one bottle of beer, wine and water that don't stack with the others... somewhere smirk Same with a mug of water, and wine.
** And bread, carrot, herring, red snapper, plaice, ham, penny bun mushrooms, amaduvour, calocera, stardust herb, wood chips, bowl, leather scraps, empty mug and most of the shells (why so many clone items?)
* Bottle of beer weighs 0.33, wine is 0.70... water is 1! Assume these should be about the same.
* Mug of wine is 0.20, water 0.25, beer is 0.33. Except poisoned beer, that's 0.03.
* Lemons, pepers and tomato's just don't stack, period (and they should)
* I got 4 peppers, only one has a description
* The bloodrose I bought doesn't stack with the 2 I found.
* Tongs, empty potion bottles, spoons, bedrolls, nails, sharp piece of metal, wooden branch and tiny pearls should stack (they don't).
* Wool weights a bit too much wink
* Can't make anything with arrow, just arrowshaft?
* No recipe of applejuice/orangejuice added when making it
* And... that's really all the recipes I could find. Rose (from forum), arrows and applejuice smirk. Can't even smash a tomato to juice or carve a pumpkinhead.