I've reached a point where I've purged the Screamers and Gareth and company go to the boat. However, first I have to pass a combat where the enemy is a level higher than me. With difficulty, I defeat them but then appears a huge sea monster that finishes me off. The game at the beggining of the first combat, warned me that I should return later. But I think I visited every part of the island and I think I don't have any more enemies to fight and gain experience. Maybe there's still a couple of side-quest to finish. I don't see where I'll get enough XP to advance a level.

I've started in Classic mode, then turned to Explorer mode, because it was just unfairly difficult to me. However, Explorer was a little bit too easy and after a while, really easy, so I went back to Classic mode again. With more experience and equipment, It was much more accessible.

I wonder if in explorer mode, we earn less XP in combat. If yes, may I have reached a point that I can't earn enough XP to reach the necessary level to surpass this combat? I'm level 7 right now, the enemies are level 8.

Last edited by Over; 09/10/16 11:08 PM.