Originally Posted by Luuin
Doesn't this just swing it the other way though? Instead of it letting your melee characters nuke enemies, it allows mages to cripple enemy resistances for them to nuke. Not really seeing the difference in the application at the end of the day.

Correct. Rage has now become OP for Mages to debuff enemies with and kill them, instead of self-buffing with Rage being OP for one's own crits.

Originally Posted by Seelenernter
Definately not pyro. Hasn't to do with fire and is otherwise more meta based, where pyro is more direct.

I was thinking it would be similar to the Pyro skill Burn My Eyes, which causes the target gain "Clear-Minded" and increases all stats. This is an example of an already-existing Fire skill focusing on changing the mental state of the target. Rage could become "Burning Rage", or something. Or not.
I'm not too concerned on the name or school an ability like this might get assigned too, I was just acknowledging that affecting a Target's mind felt magical. The ability could be renamed to imply shouting at the target to have the same effect though, and this could fit with what a Warrior type could do, flavor-wise.
The flavor elements are pretty subjective. The combat imbalance is more tangible.