Here are some of the potential bugs that I've found:

- First of all, in the back of the cavern south of Fort Joy (the one with the elves and Saheila) you can attack the ranged frogs with melee if they're standing on the edge of the hills when you're standing on low ground.

- As I started a fight in Fort Joy with some of the magisters close to a wall and a ladder, my party went into a battle stance, like usual. However, as they were doing this, two of my guys started walking all the way around and going on the ladder to form a square formation with the rest of my party.

- After I escaped Fort Joy, I eventually encountered a couple of flaming pigs. As they were running from me and lighting pools of oil and poison on fire, the fire started damaging two of the ornate chests that are on higher ground. I didn't notice these at first, but eventually both of them got destroyed by fire damage, but the loot in them also got destroyed (not sure if this is intended).

- The human walk animation when wielding sword&shield during a fight looks very weird.

- Finally, the issue with clothing meshes only seems to appear when wielding anything robe-like (for me at least.)

UPDATE:

- During the final act 1 fight, the Red Prince started bugging out, all of his animations suddenly went twice as fast and his abilities were invisible. This happened more than once as I didn't beat the final boss the first couple of tries :).

- The Ricochet ability likes to bounce to targets that aren't aggressive (Silent Monks, The Historian,...).

- If you take Kerban (blacksmith from Seeker Camp) with you for the final act 1 fight, he drops all of the items he was selling apart from gold, including everything you sold to him, when he inevitably dies in the fight. This is easily abusable :D.

Hope this helps! :)

Last edited by DeRobij; 19/11/16 10:53 AM.