Oh yeah, all the ones I suggested would require a UI addition to select the amount of AP you wish to add, of course.

Shadowrun Returns did a similar thing with the fetishes you summoned, you chose how much AP it'd have, the more AP you gave it, the higher a chance you would lose control of it, I doubt those additions would be too strenuous to add, and skills like those could add variety to the combat.

But I feel that people could make use of Manic Mage alongside the memory system. For example, you don't know exactly what offensive spell you will cast, but you've only prepared devastating offensive spells. The AP reduction could make that fireball cost less and do more, but will it be a fireball? That's the fun.

As for control freak, I figured it would be to specialize as a CC mage. You can't deal damage to a target well, but you can strip them of their protection. The numbers, obviously, need adjustment, but it adds spice.

As for Duck Duck Goose, I never saw it on the Talent List, actually. Mustn't have paid attention.

Last edited by Editorial; 20/11/16 05:43 PM.