I am currently playing through a game via online with one friend. We both control 2 characters each. Here are a few bugs we have run into so far. (we have 80 hours into the game on multiple playthroughs so far)

1.Leadership does not carry over between hosts and clients.
I am running a warrior with leadership and even with all 4 characters within 5 meter range only the character
I am controlling gets the buff.(not the leader obviously) It will not carry over to other 2 online player controlled characters unless I give my friend control of the character with leadership then they receive the buff and leaves the one I control w/o the buff. This makes the skill literally un-usable if the tiny range didn't already. I really feel it needs to be tune a-little wider maybe to 8m or so. It really makes no sense I can't "lead" someone from more than an arm length away though I understand balance-wise why it's such a small range just figured I'd add my 2 cents.

2. Zombie + reflection hurts the caster even though it heals the zombie character (unsure if this is intended)

3. Teleportation quest given by Gawin only gives the character who physically turns in the gloves experience and rewards no one else in the party(unsure if this is intended) It used to not work this way.

4.Playing knight (I recently changed to a sword/board warrior due to this seemingly big bug) I constantly miss skills with 95-100% accuracy using 2 handers. I also miss stunned/knocked down targets as well A LOT worse than XCOM RNG. (not sure if intentionally it was "balanced" that down/stunned targets to somehow now be able to dodge...somehow as if they were not cc'ed at all?) Just seems 2 handers miss infinitely more now than before and at very least accuracy numbers need to be looked at to reflect real %.

5. Reflect causes damage to mages that drop AOE on the ground. If the AOE persists and I walk through it with reflect, it does damage to the caster. I feel like it really should only reflect on initial hit, not from the persistent effects on the battlefield itself. (again not sure if this was intentional)

I will add to this list if we encounter more bugs/things that seem to be bugged. So far having fun testing the changes either way. Thanks for making a great game better every day Larian.

Last edited by DeathKaiser; 06/12/16 01:46 AM.