Originally Posted by norD
Post your Bugs and Issues here! That'll help us see where the problems are.

Thanks a lot peeps smile

First of all, let me say I am already in love with your new title! I was ecstatic when I read the Alpha was available to play and that it pre-paid for the eventual release of the Enhanced Edition. An awesome deal, so thanks y'all!

On to the topic; I noticed earlier that The Red Prince is permanently Crippled. I've tried everything I can think of to cure it but no luck so far. Fortunately, Crippled doesn't affect him until he's out of Physical Armor. That gives me the ability to get around the field with him for a few turns unless he gets nuked.

After his Physical Armor is gone though, it's permanent. All he can do is sit in one spot till he dies, throwing whatever ranged stuff he's got. (glad I didn't make him entirely min-maxed or he'd be worthless after three rounds)

So anyways, that's the word on that. No solution so far. Just want to bring this to y'alls attention, though I'm sure y'all are already aware of the status effect permanence.

Thank's again for making an awesome new Divinity series!

Almost forgot!

The pop-up box for the Intelligence attribute has the word *intelligence* misspelled as "intellignece."

Figured that may be noteworthy.

Last edited by vometia; 07/12/16 03:55 PM. Reason: formatting

I just came back from the dead last night.