I just did a quick run through to final fight and found a few issues I've not seen reported yet. They aren't terribly important but here they are.

1. Shells and broken vase - you get the interact cogs for some reason with all broken vases and some but not all shells. You can't interact with vases and interacting with shells picks them up. This was the same in last DOS.

2. When you make a new profile forgets it forgets edge panning options (but remembers key remapping for AZERTY). It would be nice if it was consistent.

3. Autosave (and F5) changes overhead view to sideways view. This is very annoying as if you are using tactical view and want to save you have to press F5 then 'I' and it is slow. It is even more annoying if there is an autosave which (in case you missed the fact you are going to die) changes your outlook.

4. Withermores bulwark (shield) can not be picked up - it is near the blind guy. You can see it if you press Alt but it is nowhere to be found.

5. There are plenty of items where the icon doesn't match the description. You have Braccus pants (trousers I suppose) with a picture of boots. You have a '?' icon to describe some armour.

6. Stacking - There are some items that don't stack with other similar items - for example the fire arrow you get from the top of the tower where you get Braccus boots does not stack with other fire arrows.

7. Gareth does not realize that you have killed all the end of act guys and repeatedly asks if you want help if you finish up before talking to him.

8. The guy on the ship leaving the Island (I forgot his name sorry) can not be killed. This may be for some future reason I guess but you can teleport him down, reduce his XP to zero and all he says is "to be filled in at a later date"

9. XP is a bit screwed. Not a technical problem but 120 for the crocs (which are hard) vs 600 for wandering aimlessly in the frog cave vs 3600 for hitting the marshes seems a little inconsistent.

Sorry for the random list but hope it helps.