Next Thread
Print Thread
L
lx07 Offline OP
enthusiast
OP Offline
enthusiast
L
Is there any situation where you need a trap disarm kit rather than just shooting the thing with an arrow?

It would take hours to individually disarm those thousands of mines the Magister on top of the rock lays after you send Gareth to the final fight (assuming you had enough kits anyway)

I idly wondered this in the last game - it seems an expensive and slow way to get rid of mines when you can just equip a bow and shoot them. It may make a fire (like in Black Cove in the last game or with Radeka in this one) but it burns out fast enough.

Is there some other use I'm missing?

veteran
veteran
Trap disarm kits might be a good idea to use on certain touchplates, like in the maze on the island. And that is assuming that they even work on those. But the kits are so rare that it's not a thing most people would think of anyway. They are of no use at all on mines because there are too many mines.

veteran
veteran
I only ever used them for the environmental traps, traps who spit out lava, poison or what ever, if there is nothing close by, that you could put on the them. But all those other traps? Never, just blow the shit up.

I also kind of miss getting anything out of disarming like scrap or so.

Moderated by  gbnf, Monodon 

Link Copied to Clipboard