Played a bit more, went back to the underground arena once i got the collars off but apparently there is no other fights? Isnt there supposed to be some kind of tournament there? It makes even less sense like this...

How do i open the Braccus Rex vault, in those ruins where you meet Gareth? I blessed the lever and oppened the door but i cant do anything inside with that pillar. I tried while wearing the ring cursed ring but nothing happens. Blessing it doesnt work either. I also tried to save the magister outside and blessed him and the blood he was lying in but he died. Is that supposed to happen?

I loaded the early save and tried to save that elf from judge Orivand. The prison escape exit is actually just to the left of the judge. I confused it with the exit in the judge room at first.

- If i try to teleport the elf out through the main door she just goes hostile, without being changed into a silent monk. Depending on my position the judge and the guards sometimes go hostile, sometimes not.

- If i teleport her into the judge room she goes hostile alone of the judge cannot see me.

- If the judge sees me immediately she gets turned into a silent monk regardless of anything else.

- If i teleport the judge she gets turned into the silent monk immediately without the cutscene-dialogue playing out.

- If i teleport her in some position where she doesnt get hostile she just starts walking back and gets turned regardless of what judge is doing or not.

But I actually managed to teleport her all the way out of the fort without starting the fight with the judge. He just keeps doing his usual dialogue lines as if nothing happened.

To do so i have to teleport her into the escape exit itself without being noticed, like this:

[Linked Image]

And then go stealth again and close the way back into the fort, like so:

[Linked Image]

and so:

[Linked Image]

And then i can heal her and teleport her down to the beach:

[Linked Image]

but then when i get back into the fort, guess what i see?

[Linked Image]

Also, much later in the game, the damn bridge is open again:

[Linked Image]

No idea why.