Got several bugs in the first few hours of the game. Nothing major, but it would be good to report.

1) During prologue on the ship. I had a conversation with a magister who investigated the crime scene. At that moment the second player stole an item in magister's view and my conversation finished. After this whenever I've tried to speak with this magister again, the dialog box was closing itself right after the opening. Save & load or restarting the game didn't help. However, after the second player spoke with this magister, the bug was gone and I could speak with magister again.

2) Soon after the ship, in a secret passage on the fort Joy beach, where elf woman and little girl were hiding. I successfully stole few things in the elf woman's tent, then saved the game. Soon after the woman triggered a dialog to check my belongings. I've loaded the save. After this, the woman never triggered that dialog.

3) Not sure if this is a bug or just mechanics limitation, but just in case. In the fort Joy cave were a blind prophetess and other elves lives. Second player with Lohse origin spoke with her, failed the persuasion check and was forced to attack prophetess and other elves. I was prompted to either help elves or second player. I've chosen to help elves, but still they attacked me, not the second player.