It was really simple to make a Talent for the Undead playable characters which did not fuck up teamplay. I even gave a suggestion for such months ago when this first came up.

Resilient Body: +5 permanent Physical armor per level.

The fact that they still went with the idea that fucks up teamplay in this CO-OP-FOCUSED GAME is ridiculous.

Originally Posted by Amrael
Dude later in the game poison become a much MUCH more effective way of healing, in OS1 I picked up zombie talent for all of the party and it was hilarious.

Not to mention all you need to create poison potions is empty bottles and an ooze barrel which I always had in my inventory.

Don't talk about how it worked in D:OS 1. This is not D:OS 1. D:OS 2 is different in many important ways, such as available skills and increased amounts of AoE skills (which includes FIRE). You do not get to use D:OS 1 gameplay to claim to be an authority on D:OS 2, never mind late-game D:OS 2.

Originally Posted by Zec
If you cast healing potion in party for aoe it will not influence undeads and vice versa. So in human/undead parties you still can use aoe healing spells no problems

Maybe, but it's still a big problem because it forces non-undeads to waste skill slots on abilities just to heal undead.