Hah... the one place that I didn't look, since I never use Twitter...

Now, if only I knew if there will be preloading... 🤔 😉 I will survive without it, but just be forced to stare at my computer for hours as I wait for it to download... to be clear, DOS 2 is the only pc game which I look forward to for the rest of this year. I only play RPGs, and there are no others coming out which interest me. I very much enjoyed DOS 1, and have LOVED the alpha... so just want to play.

Given that there are a ton of threads asking when it will be released and if there will be preload, clearly I'm not the only one. Yes, a counter would have been splendid.

Also, does anyone know if there will/will not be preloading? Still can't find anything on that.

* Well, I have found a variety of posts saying no preload, and no posts saying yes preload. Just uninstalled my own version to reinstall to see the size... and it is indeed still the EA. So... that is sort of a bummer. Looks like full release will be 0900 my time... but then it is going to need to download all 24-35 gb of it... while everyone in the US is now starting to connect to the interwebs and everyone else is simultaneously trying to download DOS 2... so, optimistically, I will be able to play 4 hours later, 1300 my time. Not terrible, but not optimal...

Does this mean I search for a place with faster download speeds? Finally upgrade my router and modem?? 🤔

Last edited by michaelgalt1984; 14/09/17 09:33 AM.