Originally Posted by Ellezard
You can get to fort joy at level 1 if

1) You don't kill any of the magister
2) You don't do the death fog part
3) You don't fight the 2 voidwoken at the beach before you recruit all your companions.
4) Near where you find Fane, don't climb the vine up to the hiding camp

If you do this, you should barely scratch level 2 and you can return to kill the void woken for the missing exp.

Seems to be right, but as I am must-explore-and-touch-everything gamer, I already did 3rd and 4th (not sure about 2nd - I entered the room from skull door, but only for loot, and did not interact with death fog after riding its description).
I was looking for desired party members, but it seems, the ones I want are in second part of the map.
Before I explore whole fort (a lot of people to talk with), I will go check out south part of the island for these companions.
But, anyone discovered "rebuild" option?
Some rumors on forum siad that devs mentioned long time ago, that after completing ACT 1, you will be able reset companions and set them your own way.
While I was going through the fort, I met 3 guys siting to the table and wanted a fee from me, and it seems they are not to beat if you are alone, right?
I am also not sure how skills are working in this game.
I have level 2 now, one free slot, and I guess I need to buy special skill books somewhere in fort?