Originally Posted by ekidhardt
well, logically there has to be something we're all doing in common to create this, else the game would not work for anyone. We just have to find the trigger so we can play

For kicks, I used a bugged game, ejected all my followers, and dropped my entire inventory--didn't have any effect smile

I can instantly trigger the game to crash when I am in a bugged game and then I talk to two NPC's and with a third try to steal something. It just freezes--devours all my ram, and then crashes.

After looking at my saved game files, I see they are incrementally getting larger, 8megs, 9megs, 10megs. They seem to grow very quickly.

Can anyone confirm the size of totally normal fort-joy save file? Or is anyones corrupted file over 10MB?

I wrote this in the first page. My "working" fort joy save files are usually under or just above 7MB, anything upwards of that is bugged.

Edit: Has anyone tried to start a completely new game post-patch? Like deleting the Divinity: Original Sin 2 folder in documents all together and starting fresh?

Last edited by ecogen; 16/09/17 12:31 PM.