Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
R
stranger
stranger
R
Love your excellent work, loved the first chapter, loving the new one even more. If you can localize it. Yes, you can! wink

K
stranger
stranger
K
Hello everybody; I like so much the first Divinity Original Sin and I'm in love for the second, so much that I buyed it also if the game isn't localized in italian, unfortunately my english isn't very good and for this I can't understand the story at 100%. I would say a personal thing, no offense; maeby, we are a little part of the buyers and this don't increment the buisness or not improve so much your earnings, but I think that the game and the story must to be understanding for everybody, because every part of this game it's possible also for our little contribute, so please please please Larian add the italian localizzation and so also us can played this game in total involvement. Thank you for the fantastic experience with divinity and for create this amazing game; I'm hope waiting for the Italian localization. Noemi

G
stranger
stranger
G
I really hope for Italian Localization. This kind of game should be played in our native language to understand all stories, lore and mission.

Tnx guys you are awesome!

apprentice
apprentice
bitterness
Larian's silence is deafening, for me it will be a great pain if I have to give up the game

C
stranger
stranger
C
Well,no words from you Larian? At the very least you Can slain our hopes for good. Tell Us something about the additional localizations that you May bring in the future!

veteran
veteran
Originally Posted by f5f9
bitterness
Larian's silence is deafening, for me it will be a great pain if I have to give up the game

There isn't really that much to say, frankly.

Italian customers on average love to bitch a lot and buy very little, so a translation has very good chances to be a waste of money.

Party control in Baldur's Gate 3 is a complete mess that begs to be addressed. SAY NO TO THE TOILET CHAIN
H
stranger
stranger
H
Still with this story of the waste of money ???
Here in Italy there are many people interested in purchasing Divinity Original Sin 2, and many are waiting for localization...
Unfortunately, there will never be as many people interested like in the united states or other major European countries, but interested people who want to buy the title there are and are also looking forward to.
If Larian's boys do not want to become unbalanced by announcing the official Italian localization they may at least give their approval for the amateur localization that has been playing these days and try to collaborate in some way.
I apologize for my bad English.
Giacomo

veteran
veteran
Originally Posted by H1N1
Still with this story of the waste of money ???
Here in Italy there are many people interested in purchasing Divinity Original Sin 2

No, there aren't.
Numbers say the italian market is absolutely abysmal for RPGs (and for anything that isn't FIFA, COD or Assassin's Creed, really).

Our marker in this genre is so bad we are outmatched even by other European countries with a far lower population.

Party control in Baldur's Gate 3 is a complete mess that begs to be addressed. SAY NO TO THE TOILET CHAIN
H
stranger
stranger
H
The market will also speak plain but there is also to say that if a title is not localized from the beginning, sales will surely be even lower, especially in a country like ours (I'm really sorry to say) is very ignorant, the problem is definitely the basis, in Italy a few people love to read books accordingly a genre such as crpgs that rely heavily on text reading, are certainly not among the most popular titles.
But the situation is not so bad, personally in my city there are and I know many people who love this kind of games that they have bought and are expecting to buy Divinity Original Sin 2 and I'm also noticing these days which discusses the subject on various forums and Italian sites, many young people who want to get close to this wonderful genre and believe that with a title like Divinity Original Sin 2 there would be no better way to approach it. Unfortunately, however, if securities are getting less and less localized, it will be more and more difficult to engage the younger ones, either because of our weird school system that does not fit the English requirement, either because of lack of possibilities or for laziness, do not know the tongue.
As I see it I also have to say that if a company hopes or wants to sell it as much as possible it has to try to fit in contexts where it usually does not sell a lot, maybe trying to invest a minimum, maybe even looking for alternative solutions (such as such as fan support, especially after the first title has been localizated by fans at cost 0, thus allowing economic return).
Obviously far from me criticizing Larian's choices, or trying to impose my thoughts in an arrogant way, I'm just answering you because you're partially right, but the situation is not so terrible and we were certainly not in 10 to buy the game, so you can only improve.
Unfortunately we all know the problem that has led to the lack of localization in our language, I find it useless and out of place to continue to emphasize it, especially if this page is dedicated to those who hope to make Larian change their mind.
I still apologize for my bad English.
Giacomo

C
stranger
stranger
C
I need italian localizzation for this wonderful game. It is unplayable otherwise. I hope you do so!

You are awesome!

Last edited by Cabras1; 09/10/17 02:51 PM.
apprentice
apprentice

Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  gbnf, Kurnster, Monodon, Stephen_Larian 

Link Copied to Clipboard