First of all, thanks a lot for your reply and your guide. It helps me visualize better what you meant and it's really going to help me.

Just to be sure I understand correctly, I still have a few question, interrogation.
If I understand correctly (I may be wrong) you have 3 fire, 3 water, 3-4 earth, and I'm gonna guess 3-4 Air, so about 12 to 14 elemental spells.
Then you have Incarnate, Totems (?), and 3-4 infusions, maybe the dimensional bolt, so about 5 to 7.
That's a total of 17 to 21 spells. With 18 memory + 3 (talent) you just reach 21. So to have 4 free slot for mobility skills that means you don't take the totem or the dimensional bolt, and you take only 3 skills in Air and Geo ?

Another question comes to my mind, do you put 5 points in air and geo for the earth meteor strike and the thunderstorm (that requires 5 points), or is it to boost the elemental incarnate of that school ? I read in your original post that it made your incarnate better but I didn't really understand how (1 point = what ?).

Also, why Geo and Air at 5 ? Don't hydro and air or fire and earth have better synergy ? Geo deals physical damage and Air magical damage, is it not better to just focus on magic armor or physical armor ? Is it because the oil incarnate is better than the other one as you mentioned ?

Anyway, sorry for all the questions, some maybe stupid, but I like to be thourough.

Thanks again !