I really disagree on Malady, I find her to be amazing fun really. I think the response "y so serious?" is in order here.

We don't even know who she REALLY is except for some small crumbs on her origin which barely give anything. I think it's am interesting and mysterious character with some hidden agenda and her powers only add to that mystery.

She's not omnipotent either, those hall of echoes jumps seem to take a whole lot out of her, not "effortlessly" for sure.

Other than that, lighten up, not everything has to be grimdark 100% serious and not every interaction should be done with stoic solemn expression of grim determination. There are more than enough tragedies small and big in this game already.

So yeah, when I asked her where is she going and she answered "shopping", it brought a chuckle there, not a feeling of rage of "muh immershun!". It's good to have these bits, it is fun.

As for the gods, well SPOILER we just go ahead and find out how truly godly they are. They aren't gods at all, just a bunch of power addicts playing at divinity. They are also considerably weakened by the time you fight them.

Last edited by Gaidax; 27/09/17 01:47 PM.