I was not a huge fan of Malady. Like she goes on how difficult it is, but she still just drops by and does something, completely undermining your main characters.

Also, SPOILERS:

Is getting the Divinity a bad ending lol? Like you do all this, and I chose to get divinity just now and it says how Arx is still in battle, Driftwood is destroyed due to voidwoken and all that crap. Like you fight the whole game for divinity and that just gives you a bad ending?

So you have to sacrifice yourself in order to get a good ending?

Also, I played as a custom undead, and it looks like this whole story was based around Fane. Like at the very end you find out, ta-dah! Dallis is a eternal...and also a dragon knight(?!) Like alrighty then. I didn't have Fane in my party either, and it looks like this game was constructed around him, with him learning about the Veil, void being his people and Dallis being his daughter.

I'll probably replay the game later on as Fane, but...it looks like Fane is the main character, this whole quest and story is for him and every other origin character is just....well, a side char hopping on for the ride, IMO Fane should have been an NPC at this point, kind of like the Arhu or Weaver of time from the previous game. This big main char that helps the heroes on their journey as he leads and etc. Really the whole ending disappointed me.