Originally Posted by Rahaya
Originally Posted by Blackheifer
I provided what I thought was the relevant data that you can infer from. The problem is that I sometimes take for granted that you may not be aware of some things that are obvious to me. If you like I can walk you through some of that information.

Lets starts with the basics:

Chris Cocks is the CEO of Hasbro/WOTC.

Questions:
1. How long has he been in that role?
2. What is Hasbro's Fiscal year, start/end?
What does that have to do with the fact that Larian's past 3 games before BG3 released unfinished?

DOS1 and 2 were finished games that later got definitive editions. If you disagree that is a matter of opinion. What was the third game, I think Divinity II Ego Draconis - was that unfinished on release?

I was talking about Bg3, which is what this thread is about, and what I was referencing when I mentioned WOTC. I don't know where you got that it was about those other two games - it sounds like you convinced yourself that is what this was about, or just made up a fantasy argument that didn't exist before, or perhaps it was something you said buried in the overlong emotional screeds you spewed out.

I made a good faith attempt to explain my reasoning and you don't seem like you want to engage in good faith discussion so I am going to invite you to not engage with me further.

Last edited by Blackheifer; 28/09/23 12:45 AM.

Blackheifer