Print Thread
#843749 05/02/23 01:37 PM
R
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
R
Good day,

basically i really want to buy the Collectors Edition. The problem is, I already bought the game when it appeared on Steam. Larian enjoy my trust. Is there a way to communicate that somewhere to avoid having to buy the game 2 times?

Thanks in advance

addict
addict
I don't think so but I doubt that the cost of the game is actually calculated in the cost of the collection. It's probably more of a bonus. At least, I hope so 😅
You could maybe offer it to a friend? Also, just in case, the code will only be received when the box is received, so it won't give access to the EA.

R
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
R
Thanky for your answer.

The Collectors Edition include the game. And the content of the collectors edition doesn't really seem that breathtaking to me. In other words, the price doesn't necessarily justify the content in my eyes, unless you take the actual game into account. Well, that's just my opinion. It doesn't matter.
Thanks for your advice.

B
apprentice
apprentice
B
The response is to find someone else that wants the game and sell them your Steam Code. The games are bundled en mass and they are not set up for versions with and versions without the code.

veteran
veteran
There are a lot of people who have supported the game and purchased it early in order to dedicate time and effort to playtesting the Ea and giving feedback, who have expressed a desire to have some method to upgrade their purchase to the CE without having to repurchase the full game and pay the full CE price. So far these requests and questions have been met with silence,and no such pathway currently exists.

Volunteer Moderator
Volunteer Moderator
Personally, I’m not interested in the Collector’s Edition but I still find it very disappointing that Larian haven’t at least released some sort of statement about this for those who are. They may well have some rationale for charging the full price even to EA players, but even if so it feels as though it would be doing the right thing by explaining what it is.

"You may call it 'nonsense' if you like, but I've heard nonsense, compared with which that would be as sensible as a dictionary!"

Moderated by  Dom_Larian, Freddo, vometia 

Link Copied to Clipboard