Did a playtest today - Had some fun killig crabs , I think the idea is great following. Sadly I wasnt able to test the skills because althrough I had 140 Gold he two guys didnt offer me to learn tracking etc. It seems you Need to check your Dialogs again they seem Buggy.

I love the feel to kills crabs and I like the idea they respawn but the amount of exp I get for returning theire loot is so low ^^ - Killing a Level 4 wolf is bejond my possibilities haha. I discovered that hidden entrance between some Stones on the beach - I felt like i discovered something but found nothing.

I invested my first Gold in gear (big mistake since I wanted to save cash for skills). Also I was irritated about not having a minimap at first - But I get why it is the case since i noticed you have
one on the other region. I also dont know how to solve it on my own mod.

I was very suprised that this sign outside the fort teleported me without warning lol - Either I think you should use a different typ of item for teleport or ask if the user should be really teleported.

What I love the most is the hunting area - sadly I wasnt able to test it but it it felt great the Little up and downs - tress water it gave a great Feeling - until i was able to see fort hope from the site of map haha - you should use region trigger to disabled the view ^^

Let me know when you fixed the issue with Dialog and ill retry it.