Next Thread
Print Thread
#629457 10/10/17 08:46 PM
H
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
H
I Recently started a new Playthrough on Tactician mode it went all super Smooth so far but then after 3 Days i started to get Error 503 during Quicksave ALL the time.

I manually copied the saves deleted the profile and pasted em again not worked.

I re installed the game and downloaded the Saves from GoG cloud again not worked.

Edit: [ Normal Save works Somehow Autosave Bugged also ]
I tried several things ... when i exit the game delete the quicksave folders paste em new again it works temporary until the next boot or start from the game but only without saving the savefile picture.png it means i got a black screen on my save files.

so is my playthrough now lost on half they way.... ?

i mean why and how does it crash for me the last thing it did im known of is installed the latest hotfix .

plz if anyone can help me out.

Regards

The Dude

Last edited by HitMeDude; 10/10/17 08:49 PM.
G
stranger
stranger
G
I have exactly the same problem, and nothing could fix it, hope there will be a new hotfix which gets it done

H
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
H
Oh Thx God im at least not alone with this Problem normally i am used to be 🤣

I really hope they fix this somehow because i save A LOT nad its really really bothering to save manually all time.
And i even have to make notes on my save because if the black preview screen i cant predict where i am anymore.

Larian guys plz make us happy again an fix this save problem ... I guess it happen after the last hotfix.

In regards

The Dude

G
stranger
stranger
G
Has anyone an idea how to fix this error code 503 when autosave or quicksave? the game is playable, but not using F5 and all time getting to desktop every autosave to confirm with ok that message: "failed to remove .../Savegames/Story/QuickSave_3/QuickSave-3.png" is a little bit annoying. Any help to work around would be great :)

H
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
H
Originally Posted by Graniff
Has anyone an idea how to fix this error code 503 when autosave or quicksave? the game is playable, but not using F5 and all time getting to desktop every autosave to confirm with ok that message: "failed to remove .../Savegames/Story/QuickSave_3/QuickSave-3.png" is a little bit annoying. Any help to work around would be great smile

I would be gratefull also because still having the issue and nothin helped so far

S
stranger
stranger
S
Most likely the problem somehow connected to the antivirus.

My playthrough was ok until I installed avast antivirus. Now I can’t make quicksaves.

N
stranger
stranger
N
Have the same Problem and found this Thread and a Solution:

You need to add Divinity to the List of allowed Apps @Avast-ransomshield:
[Linked Image from bilderhoster.net]

Moderated by  gbnf, Monodon 

Link Copied to Clipboard