Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#632286 19/10/17 04:07 PM
Darxim Offline OP
enthusiast
OP Offline
enthusiast
1. If I highlight a piece of gear and hit Square (playing with a gamepad) then Manage Runes, it takes me to the Combine tab of Crating. I then have to manually switch over to the the Runes tab, at which point it will not let me select a rune to socket. I first have to, in that tab, reselect the gear (even though it shows it as selected). Then it'll let me put a rune in.

2. When creating a Small Flame Rune, if you use an Oil Barrel as one of the ingredients, the Oil Barrel is consumed. I mean, it's gone after crafting. The Transform for Oil in the recipe is listed as None, so it shouldn't be consumed. With that in mind, it shouldn't even consume the Bottle Filled With Oil, but it does. If I was combining an Oil Barrel not in my inventory, it puts the crafted rune on the ground where the barrel was, so it must be doing a transform on it. Also, it doesn't let you craft a Small Flame Rune using a Flask of Oil as the Oil object.

1 and 2 shown here: https://youtu.be/cn7DCyYTtgk

3. It looks like Frost Runes of Power and Thunder Runes of Power have their Armor and Amulet buffs mixed up. Frost Runes of Power are giving Air Resistance/Dodging, while Thunder Runes of Power are giving Water Resistance/Movement. All other Runes of Power are consistent with their normal runes. The weapon damage types are still correct, though. Image below. The problem is at all tiers, not just the small ones pictured.
[Linked Image]

E
E
Nice catches. I have also found that when inserting runes in gear, effects aren't apply automatically. Most of the time I need to unequip and equip gear again.

Moderated by  gbnf, Monodon 

Link Copied to Clipboard