Thallippoli; PM me with the email address you used; I'm not seeing anything to the support or kickstarter email using your forum email or user name.
Same for anyone else checking in who has not gotten a reply.

All of the pre-order CEs have been shipped. Did you check your spam folder, if applicable?
There should have been an email from Happy Shops (service@happyshops.com) listing the CE and your address, about Sept 8th.
Once shipped, the tracking number email should come from the address 'Happyshops Fullfillment <info@happyshops.com>', with a German subject line of the form 'Ihre Bestellung 1234567 vom 08.09.2017'. Most of these were sent from the 13th to 18th of September, with a small number delayed until the 21st/22nd (and IIRC the last of the hoodies and individual add-ons shipped the 25th).

Sorry for the delay answering emails. We've gotten through a lot of the backlog, but there is still some to go, and there were a couple issues that resulted is some email being missed, which I am currently sorting through.

For people who did not have their address entered before Sept 7th, the Vault is being checked periodically to create new shipping lists. There was one created near the end of September, and one just yesterday, so for relatively recent additions you should be getting a notice within about a week or two (not sure how long it will take for Happy Shops to add that to their system and process the orders).

If your shipping address is not in the Vault, add it now (under 'Your account')
When filling in the address fields, or making any changes, you also need to enter the email address a second time (for conformation; the first email field will be filled in already) before clicking on the Save button.