Hint: Delay turn is your friend (if you can survive the 1st round).

Its really not that bad to just stand in the fire. I did it twice on tactician and my 1st run was with a non-optimal group. The 2nd time it was a cake walk with high dps characters. Ignore the fire and heal the idiot and he should be ok. Dont waste time trying to put out the fires (unless you have tornados). Its better to just crowd control or kill enemies.

In my 1st game, all 4 character could summon something so I used those to keep the archers moving around (wasting AP's) and to block the stairs/ladder going up to the top. I had 2 mages, each them had heals & teleports and one had ice (other was partially useless with fire spells).

The trick, I think (to any battle with a lot of enemies), was to try and clump them together so you can aoe them to death quickly. Its harder said than done because the archers can retreat but they also have little armor so you just need to watch the attack order to make sure you tp and knock them down before they can act. Hint, delay turn is devastating if used correctly. Basically, delay your melee AoE members then tp as many as you can in a line, near your big hitters and slaughter them all with AoE melee. Its much easier if you can do this in round 2 after you summon stuff for even more damage.

I basically had 5 magisters within whirlwind/knockdown range and I simply knocked them all down at the end of every round. I was able to CC them nearly the entire battle as my team focused on other things. Between 2 warriors and summons, they really stood no chance. As for the blobs, they are all susceptible to magic. Charm and TP works great on the big ones to help delay them while I re-position and heal up.

Last edited by Marc54; 30/10/17 11:57 PM.