Originally Posted by Cavemandiary
Most likely yes.

That being said, I'm still disappointed with Larians post-launch approach to communication with its players. By now, I think that most of us have realized that DOS:2 is a gem in the rough, that still needs a lot of work even on core mechanics, but has the potential to be a great game. It would have been nice if they would recognize this publicly, and keep us informed of where the game is headed. The amount of time it takes for one employee to gather feedback from the designers and make a post about what's roughly going on, has to be diminutive compared to the value it adds to its loyal fans.

I often see this trend of "radiosilence until able to confirm/deny", a pitfall that unanimously seems to give backlash. It seems to me that a lot of companies withhold information until they are confident that it is correct, thinking that the playerbase want specificity, when in reality all they want is recognition of complaints, and reassurance of upcoming change, even at the cost of specificity.

Few people can be more disappointed than I am, I got promised features that in the end were not delivered, and this was told me in quite a rude way as well.

Nevertheless, they sold 1 million copies: they have the resources to address at least half of our concerns. I mean, if NEVERWINTER NIGHTS is getting an Enhanced Edition after more than 10 years by the quasi-defunct Bioware, I am sure Larian can pull this off for this very fun game.