I think I have a grasp of your overall concept. Obviously, this will require a ton of work on your part, as many of the changes are massive overhauls to the system...

As far as feedback goes, mine is mostly centered around positive reassurance and overall concept. Clearly you've put a lot of thought into this project, even to the point where most of the numbers seem balanced around one another. You seem to have a good amount of "logical creativity", not afraid of thinking outside the box, as long as it makes sense. The fact that you're able to see some of the potential problems - and sometimes solutions to those problems - to your proposed changes before they are even made, is a good demonstration of that.

One of my favorite parts is moving earth and water damage over to physical and cold damage. I mean, it's logical right? Unlike fire or electricity, earth is not inheirently damaging to a living being... unless of course, it comes in the form of dense material flung at you at HIGH VELOCITY, in which case the threat of bodily physical trauma is very real.

The status effect tier system is definitely my favorite part. From a design perspective, it's elegant, but it's rather complex, and may be unintuitive to a player. Its success hinges on how well you're able to create tooltips for the skills, and explain the tier system in a simple way.

And finally, I can understand the aversion towards having to sit with your merriam-webster for synonyms that accurately describe the severity of an affliction (priorities), but many of those status names are placeholders right? I'll leave it to you to find other ways to describe "slightly, barely, very, highly (insert status)", but two incongruities I spotted were: "nullified resistances", gives -50%, but the word nullify literally means "to make something zero". Also, "unconscious" does not wakes you up when attacked, but in real life you that's not always the case. "Comatose" more accurately reflects this status.

Good job, and best of luck!