Originally Posted by Kalrakh

Those issues would be only subjective, if I were the only one who is bothered by those issues.

this is wrong. subjectivity does not become objectivity just because a small number of people agree on something. your subjective experience with the game has led you to the conclusion that it is not worth finishing, which is, i would guess, not the conclusion that most other people who have bought this game came to

subjectivity doesn't render your problems with the game invalid, but it does require that you keep perspective when deciding to constantly reiterate these problems in the hopes that people will listen and treat it as truth when it simply isn't

Also I made many constructive posts, though if Larian really bothered to read them is as an open question as the question if they bothered to read Stabbeys several topic or all the other ones.

i'm sure you have made constructive posts, but you and i both know that a good 90% of your forum presence consists of repeating the same complaints over and over again in many threads. sometimes even when posting something helpful you manage to worm in some "unfortunately, the developers made the game bad in this way" or some other unnecessary barb, and quite frankly it is tiresome to read

Why I am still here? A question I often ask myself, I guess a part of my is still hoping, a very small part.

hoping for...? that your 2000th post will cause larian to experience some sort of revelation and completely overhaul their game? i would think it is incredibly obvious by now that you have a fundamental problem with the game and that it just isn't what you had hoped it would be. that's unfortunate and i'm sorry you can't enjoy this game the way you wanted to, but constantly berating it like this only serves to turn every thread into some woefest about what could have been