Originally Posted by vometia
Originally Posted by virumor
Divinity 3 with Dark Souls style combat.

Oh God no. Divinity 2 was bad enough (though a fair bit easier once it became DKS) and may still hold the record for the most times I have died. I suspect anything influenced by Dark Souls would likely see my PC thrown out of the window within about 10 minutes of playing.

My feelings are that it's gonna be another Divinity game for sure, certain clues give that away. I presume it will be another isometric game but I would like to see a proper Divinity 2:DKS sequel with dragon combat done right. Anyone remember Drakan: Order of the Flame?

My patience for hard games wears thin nowadays so I would have to agree with Vometia that anything with Dark Souls levels of difficulty, no wait frustration would likely see my hammer come out and a few bits of PC hardware may get broken...

Kingdoms of Amalur wasn't a bad game. Shame they never made the sequel and finished the story. Divinity 2 and Damian cough cough? Hint Hint?

Last edited by Arokh; 10/10/18 08:11 PM.

By fire and by blood I join with thee in the Order of the Flame!

Arokh's Lair - Drakan & Severance: Blade of Darkness forums - https://www.arokhslair.net