I like romance in baldur's gate game. And most importantly each romance has it's own music theme. I remember Aerie's music theme. It was just so awesome. It feels like you are in heaven or something. Baldur's Gate 1 & 2 was really amazing games and masterpiece. Was it Michael Hoenig? Although Larian get the rights for BG3, i think it's tremendously hard for them to replicate another masterpiece that true to the BG1&2 "feels".

BG2 OST was so awesome that i have the mp3s on my phone and i listen to them once in a while. For Larian to replicate the same "feels" as BG1&2 they really need similar music composer and the original game designer for advise.

BG2 was something like "Despacito" .. and Larian wanted to make a sequel and beat that masterpiece, i think it goes beyond just their turn-based and their game systems. It's not so easy as what Larian think. So i definitely can be in the same shoes as some of the old fans that they are worried Larian may actually not able to deliver that "magic". But i really hope they do and proof me wrong.

Last edited by Archaven; 05/07/19 06:48 PM.