When I try to load a saved game, I get the "server shutting down" notice, and I'm taken back to the main menu. I've investigated, and this seems to be an uncommon problem, not restricted to Mac. I'm running the game natively, not on Steam.

Solutions offered on other forums suggest that there is a Debug Profile created which is causing the problem, but I don't have that in my profile list. My saves are in the in-game save folder, and also appear in the Saves folder in the Library.

I can start a new game just fine, the problem comes when I try to load a save. I've successfully loaded saves in previous sessions, but this problem occurred yesterday and persists today. By the way, clicking on the 'Continue' button doesn't work either.

I'm running the game on a new iMac, OS 10.14.6, 32GB RAM, Radeon Pro Vega 48. The game makes the fan work hard, but I haven't had any other problems until now. I don't run any other apps while the game is running.

I'll open a ticket with support, but I wondered if anyone had any idea what I could try in the meantime. Thanks in advance.