Originally Posted by Archaven
i have played it. it's a great game but i think it's a little overrated. but this is just my opinion. it's more rewarding playing with 1 or 2 characters with lone wolf instead of 4. most encounters are hand crafted but there are trash fights. encounters were also making elevation conveniently available. the random loot really suxs as there are no grinds. the number of encounters are fixed. the story, the characters, the quests, the arts the world were all beautiful and well done.

Everyone has its own opinion and it's fine. For me, a perfect example of overrated game is Witcher 3. It was a good game, but not as good as people see it. Surely not the best RPG ever made.

I agree with you about Lone Wolf part, but loot is not random only, it contains many fixed items as the rewards that are often better than randomly generated loot. Yeah, i've fallen in love with the story, characters, quests, visuals, world and gameplay. I rated the game 9.5/10 on the polish largest gaming site (something like metacritic) and for me it's a fair score. I just had enormous amount of fun while playing it and loved every minute of the time spent in this game.

Anyway, i am sorry for offtopic, it's a thread about BG 3 so lets focus on BG 3 now smile

Last edited by BananowePole; 20/02/20 05:55 PM.

You will face many defeats in life, but never let yourself be defeated - Maya Angelou