How do you put a giraffe in the refrigerator?

<span class='standouttext'>Spoiler : </span><span class='spoiler'>Open the door, put it in there and close the door.</span>

How do you put an elephant in the refrigerator?

<span class='standouttext'>Spoiler : </span><span class='spoiler'>Open the door, remove the giraffe, insert the elephant and close the door.</span>

The lion king holds his annual meeting of all animals. All animals attend, seated in order of height. Where is the elephant?

<span class='standouttext'>Spoiler : </span><span class='spoiler'>Shut in the refrigerator.</span>

You are adventuring in the wilderness and encounder an aligator infested river. How do you cross?

<span class='standouttext'>Spoiler : </span><span class='spoiler'>Wade across. The aligators are at the lion king's meeting.</span>

You know, they tried these queston on the Swedish goverment, and a bunch of kids (age: about 2-5 years). Allmost none in the goverment made them, and allmost all of the kids made them. Just a quick note. Can just say, I made them all now, but the first time I heard them I made none of them...

Übereil

Brain: an apparatus with which we think we think.

Ambrose Bierce