>Biological sex is essentially binary (strongly bimodal)

I strongly suggest reading up on: https://blogs.scientificamerican.com/voices/stop-using-phony-science-to-justify-transphobia/ You are basically reiterating same points that have been said int this thread.

>Actually, trying to suppress 'hate facts' does much more to empower actual bigots (and I need to specify 'actual', due to the very common usage of *phobe to mean disagreement with ideology).

1) Is it even true? Do you have data on this? Is not allowing drawing ASCII penis on the site is empowering teenagers who want to draw ASCII penis here?
2) It's not suppression, no more than "earth is round" is suppressing "earth is flat".
3) Cool, it would be relevant if I called someone who disagreed with me *phobe

>They are not part of the team if they are perfect, can do no wrong, and if you don't like them, or the media in question, it can only be because you are a bigot.

I am not sure who are you arguing with, but you sure showed that strawman!

>For someone arguing against discrimination, that seems like a less than charitable interpretation of an opposing position (unless you figure no change can be bad, or the consequences ever be worse than issues an existing situation may have).

I am arguing against discrimination against groups of people based on their identity. There are really shitty ideas/ideologies that need to be opposed. People can and do change ideas all the time.