Originally Posted by TadasGa
But more importantly immigration "problem" in usa is completely manufactured bs for conservatives.

Five years ago, open borders was supposedly a right wing proposal to get cheap labour.
Bernie Sanders: "Open borders? That's a Koch brothers proposal"

Democrats were for a wall before they were against it

ignore serious nuanced systemic issues.

Claiming walls are racist doesn't do much to deal with criminals entering the country illegally, human trafficking, people entering without medical screening who may or may not be sick, and may not be vaccinated, affecting herd immunity for various diseases in certain locations, etc.

Force is female t-shirts came from The Archer Film Festival

Was I referring to the fact that the t-shirts existed, or who was wearing them and how they were being promoted?

Can you substantiate your hypothesis by any research?

Can you substantiate "When someone is saying please no politics it's more than likely code - "please no minorities ok ty?" " by any research?
Do you actually doubt that overtly pushing a particular ideology can result in character and plot designs that are not to the betterment of the story?

Or is it just anecdotes again?

I used reasoning and gave examples. If you can not argue the reasoning or counter the examples, I don't see why you would accept any research I provided.

That's false. If you look at EU experience from this report:

I thought you wanted to stick to the US?