Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
addict
addict
Originally Posted by Blackheifer
Just to confirm - we are absolutely getting Gnomes, Ha'f-orcs, and Dragonborn. This is confirmed.

Just for my own interests (and without any offence or challenge intended), can you give me a source for that ?

Whether or not the source confirms these 3 races specifically (as opposed to a more general "all options from the PHB"), I don't fully remember where this may have been confirmed, whether it was a recent communication I missed, etc.

veteran
veteran
Last I heard the quote was more along the lines of "we're aiming to incluide everything from the PHB." I'd be happy to hear otherwise though.

enthusiast
enthusiast
Originally Posted by Drath Malorn
Originally Posted by Blackheifer
Just to confirm - we are absolutely getting Gnomes, Ha'f-orcs, and Dragonborn. This is confirmed.

Just for my own interests (and without any offence or challenge intended), can you give me a source for that ?

Whether or not the source confirms these 3 races specifically (as opposed to a more general "all options from the PHB"), I don't fully remember where this may have been confirmed, whether it was a recent communication I missed, etc.

not 100% official confirm. but datamined files say they are there.
[video:youtube]
[/video]

addict
addict
Thanks. Also, if someone can point me to the last time Swen/Larian mentionned aiming for the PHB, that would be great. (Was that during a Patch reveal/PFH ?)

V
Van'tal
Unregistered
Van'tal
Unregistered
V
Nexus mod site is very active...make a request.

apprentice
apprentice
I'm surprised Gensai aren't in (yet) given the fun design elements that could be used in their appearances.

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Dom_Larian, Freddo, vometia 

Link Copied to Clipboard