Originally Posted by Sordak

Muh high level play.

LV 13 is mid level. High level is LV 15+.

Originally Posted by Sordak

You cannot just handwave this away because you are a frothing at the mouth defender of castes beeing oerpowered, to the point where you have shown yourself to make nonsense matematical comparisons between apples and oranges.

No, i an NOT defending that casters should be overpowered. My point is that 5e already have very lacklusters spell and spell like abilities(monsters). If you wanna nerf then even more, why not just remove then from the game? I honestly rather not seeing something than seeing something completely nerfed serving only to cause frustration, like arcane casters and warlocks on nwn2 without mods like spell fixes and warlock reworked. They tried to fix this non problem and when i joined a server with a sorcerer, everyone said that is a waste of time playing as one when i asked about it.

The fact is, people who say that casters are overpowered on 5e generally pick a wizard with every money in the world to have all scrolls in the existence, and the fighter doesn't have anything expensive like that; that the wizard knowledge about what is coming and ability to rest after every encounter. And ignore that all other casters has way less versatility. A Lurker Pact warlock can't be around casting fireballs and walls of fire at the same way that a Fiend warlock can't cast black tentacles and cone of cold.

Originally Posted by _Vic_
With only a level cap of one level more, 11 you can have the warlocks´ mystic arcanum, artificer´s spell-storing item, fighter´s third extra attack, rangers´ and monks archetype feature and rogue´s reliable talent...

Yep; but for some people here a single cast of a 6th tier spell per long rest too overpowered and believe that we should spend 80 hours slaying kobolds in sword coast