Originally Posted by Minsc1122
Originally Posted by TheInfinitySock
I do have one question about the trailer are we getting the female goblin as a companion it does look that way to me maybe not in the demo but when the game is fully completed

I think they could do better for origin companion, than a weird looking female goblin, I would rather have a badass orc barbarian or githzerai or some other monster as companion.
Of course extra playable races are always nice, whatever they are...
On the other hand this goblin got an awful lot attention, so it is possible.. smile

I think the female goblin is just an npc for the game, who is related to some bigger quest.

It would be nice to see, some important cool npcs as well, that appear in multiple stages of the game to make them more memorable.

I agree with you on this female goblin has got a lot attention that's why I am thinking she might be a posable companion and I have just find out that she is apart of a group of hobgoblins and goblins who are devoted to Tiamat the red hand symbol on the walls prove that and one of the backgrounds in 5e is cultist here is the video on how I find out about this new bit of info

Cthulhu: FOR THOUSANDS OF YEARS I LAY DORMANT, WHO HAS DISTURBED MY- Oh its you...
Warlock: Greetings my lord-
Cthulhu: LET ME SLEEP-