There's a few bugs I've noted during my 2 player coop playthrough.

- When a player listens in to the other player's conversation, this will often result in the text bubble staying stuck on the player who was listening in - this prevents you from saving the game. You can clear this yourself by engaging someone in conversation (believe this has now been fixed as I'm typing this, but as the update seems to have corrupted our savegame, I can't test it)

- In the Underdark, the game crashed for both players as soon as a player (female Drow Warlock) dual wielding hand crossbows tried to climb (near the Spectator).

- The host let Astarion feed on him until death, but it's the coop player who died (that was a laugh).

- Underdark, near the spectator. Host got bumped into the void by the exploding plants. Reappeared where he started, and coop partner died (another laugh).

- Shadowheart no longer wants to talk to anyone, including when she has an exclamation mark. Unsure what prompted this however we haven't been able to talk to her most of the playthrough.

- Top floor of the Cursed Tower in the Underdark, you can get shoved through the elevator floor. My partner discovered this when shoving me through it. Thanks mate.

- (Exploit) The flowers in the Underdark can be safely carried by the player by putting them in a backpack.

- (Exploit) With Glut in the Underdark, if you were not in the haste spores when they were cast, the player can repeatedly exit and re-enter to gain infinite action points and movement (entering restored all movement and action points).

- In the Underdark, when saving the dumb dwarf husband in the field of poison mushrooms, you can sometimes set off the mushrooms and he will stay at 1HP and not die.

- When entering combat, enemies do not turn to face their attacker on the first round. This means you can send one character in, then sneak in with the rest of your party and stab the same guy with the rest of your party.

- When getting caught pickpocketing some NPCs in the first town you encounter, they won't react, but random other NPCs in the town will become hostile. Not all of them, just some random ones.

- My dream girl (?) was a half elf and didn't have any graphics inside her mouth - it was just a non-textured white cube. Turned the dreams into nightmares.

- After some dream events, when the host leaves the camp the coop partner doesn't accompany him. Sometimes you can just click on a bed to exit, but other times you have to initiate another rest.

- Spear of the Absolute only does 1d8 bonus against multi-eyed creatures (Spectator) instead of 2d8 as written in the description.

- (Might be intended) - Find Familiar pets don't scale with the player.

My coop partner also wanted to note that apparently everyone hates the Drow. Tried convincing him it's not a bug, but he doesn't believe me. He said slaves should respect their betters.

And I have to note, despite the bugs and the latest update having corrupted my multiplayer savegame, my coop partner and I have already spent more time having fun on this game than we have taken to complete some other games. Great job guys.