Originally Posted by Malabolgia
Originally Posted by Kuruz
Oh well, that will be a good excuse to refine english language and to learn some new words and terms, hopefully the dialogues won't be hard to understand like it used to be in Disco Elysium and similar games, I had to quit playing that game because it was frustrating for the most part.

Yes alright, like you said, it can be a good excuse to refine english language. But that's not the point. The point is that they promoted the game on an italian newspaper saying it will "absolutely" be localized in Italian.
Not a "maybe / we're considering it", but "absolutely yes". Considering BG / BG2 are games released over two decades ago, who tells us that interview wasn't done by purpose to attract (or some may say: deceive) the old non english speaking fans? This behavior is simply unacceptable.

Ye you're right, as I said I had to refund Disco Elysium because it was basically unplayable for me, usually those kind of games with tons of lines of dialogues use some particular terminogies and words that aren't easy to understand for normal people, making those kind of games difficult to be fully enjoyed.
Honestly I was waiting for this game for years and I will be watching some playthroughs on youtube, then I will make my call if buying it or not, without a proper localization (which was confirmed long ago) I'm not sure I will buy BG3 from the beginning.
This decision surprised me aswell since in our country D&D related products are frequently sold and there is a thriving market around this universe.

Last edited by Kuruz; 20/08/20 07:15 PM.