This news of italian localization is very disappointing.
I was ready to buy BG3, even the early access, in day one, but now i'm sure that I will not. I also bought my first gaming pc (1750€) only for this game.

This kind of game can't be really playing in another language, also if you speak english very well. These games NEED a translation, specially when everything you do and chose has a conseguences, and it's very frustating when you chose the wrong option only for a single mistake in the translation of a single word.

I bought DOS2 when it was only in english, I arrived at second act and then I trashed it, because it was too hard to play a game with words hard like those. And wait, i love hard text, complexity of a dialogue and good characters, but in mothertongue, not in another, it stopped to be fun and became a job.
I bought back DOS2 when italian's patch arrived, and i loved it, but i will not repeat that horrible experience again.

Pay TIGER, this time, for a translation, you will have enought money back with all the profit of italian gamers, enought to pay TIGER and receive earn money for you.
Please don't deprive us from this game, and you from our money.