Originally Posted by Raze
There are multiple reasons plans can change or content be cut, including business reasons, technical limitations, lack of time or resources if earlier development takes longer than expected, balancing reasons, features not working as expected, changes to game design, etc.

Man you don't need to try to convince me of things I already know, being one of the group that translated into Italian D:OS2.
The only reason why D:OS2 has been translated into Italian (using an already advanced and almost finished amateur work) is because your publisher strongly wanted it for the final version. Otherwise, without their pressure our language would never have existed in a offical way.

Larian's policy towards the Italian language is clear (see previous games) and is the same as that of Paradox. Personally I respect more a company that openly declares that its games will never be localized in a certain language, rather than one that gives false hopes to eventually receive money from pre-orders, which fortunately has not been activated.
Another thing, it is better to communicate with those who deal with the stores because on GOG the Italian language still appears.