I am an Italian player who has not been in RPGs for most of his 35 years of life, because I also like women, but I am sure that “absolutely yes" does not mean "plans may change".
By me it means that you are sure of what you are saying, otherwise you are simply an idiot trying to make a good impression without being sincere.

I agree that Liaran is not required to satisfy the need of a market and I am sorry that someone is unable to assert their opinion without lapsing into insults.

But you will agree with me that, in 2020, if we want to consider the video game an artistic work of entertainment enjoyable by all, like cinema for example, we are talking about a company that does not know how to do its job well.
I'm probably wrong, but from my personal point of view I see it as if Lord of the Rings was only dubbed up to the second movie, and on the third they said "sorry, it's not in the plans anymore".
Wouldn't that have sounded just as stupid?

Anyway, I wish you the best and I hope that the Tiger team will still do the work for you for free, because I will give my money to them and I will download the game without going through Steam, so Liaran will have worked for me for free and we will all be happy .

Ciao!