Originally Posted by Raze
Originally Posted by Malabolgia
Do you know how this is called? False advertising

It is a normal part of the development process that things are changed or cut, and this can unfortunately include localisations and sometimes even entire ports. Projects can also be cancelled outright, etc.

False advertising:

"A false claim about the characteristics of the goods or service"

Fits pretty well, don't you think?

Originally Posted by Raze

Originally Posted by Malabolgia
And it would be interesting to know how many preorders you have received thanks to this false advertisement.

Zero. There are no preorders. The Steam page was updated to correct the list of supported languages more than a month before Early Access will be available.

Glad to hear that.

Anyway, as I own, apart from BG/BG2/BG2EE, plenty of Forgotten Realms books (and yes, they are in Italian), I just wrote to Wizards of the Coast just to know if they still care about the Italian community and what they think about your line of conduct. Not only your image has been damaged, but their image as well, so my hope is that next time they will consider more carefully who to give their license to.

In the meantime, don't worry too much about putting Italian among the localizations present after the release. I will continue to play BG2, waiting for BG4, hoping the license will be given to a serious SH.

Last edited by Malabolgia; 21/08/20 12:36 PM.

We must not promise what we ought not, lest we be called on to perform what we cannot.
Abraham Lincoln, 1856.