Hi guys, i'm new in the forum. I'm italian, and first of all, i would like to thank you for your beautiful games, in particular Divinity original sin 2, which is simply a masterpiece. When i read that you were doing Baldur's gate 3 i was really happy, because i'm a fan of D&D (one of many here) and i am sure you are going to do another good job. When you said, in an interview, that finally you were doing an italian translation for such an important game, i really jumped for joy. Now we discovery that it was a mistake and you are using same words you used for the previous games, so i just think you'll never translate this game in italian. I don't have much to say, just i wanted to express my emotions about playing your games and how this rollercoaster of situations is saddening me. I hope you can change the idea about the translation, not now for the early release, but for the full one. I mean, there are lot of italian people who love D&D and your games, we just would like to play this game in our language as we did as children more than 20 years ago with the other games of this saga!