This is not really happening...

Larian has clearly no idea the amount of people is raging right now. We are talking about the sequel of what is by most considered the BEST RPG game of all time.

A sequel that has been confirmed to ABSOLUTELY have an italian translation. And you erased your given word without the blinking of an eye.

Your behaviour was shameless but in this topic you are going even further. The subtly arrogant answers you gave to Dark Legend and all the other people complaining are a kick to the face not only to the FREE work the T.I.G.E.R. group did on DOS 2, but to all the Italian gaming community.

I entered this topic expecting some kind of apology, but once again you had the ability to disappoint me. I know, it was foolish to expect anything better.

I am sending e-mails to WoTC, Evereye and other Italian gaming press sites and I strongly recommend all fans of the 2 original masterpieces to do the same.

One little advice wich I hope you will NOT follow: release an official apology reguarding a "misunderstanding" on the Italian translation wich will be promptly included in the final game. This if you want to sell any copy of your game in Italy of course.

Best regards.

P.s. I still cannot believe it!